Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Stealing :)

1) What bill do you hate paying the most?
The house payment!

2) Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Ummmm, let me move the cobwebs lol

3) What do you really want to be doing right now?
Cleaning, but have no desire to!

4) How many colleges did you attend?
One

5) Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it's big and comfortable

6) What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Hate em! And going to the beach is going to be bad this summer with gas!

7) First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
It's Sunday so no alarm for me :)

8) Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Hope it don't rain.

9) Do you miss being a child?
Yes. The freedom, having very little responsibility...it was great.

10) What errand/chore do you despise?
Washing/folding/putting away clothes!

11) Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in for sure!

12) Have you found real love yet?
Yes I have

13) Favorite lunch meat?
Turkey.

14) What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Milk

15) Beach or lake?
Beach.

16) Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Yea I do, it's just a paper that ya get signed!

17) Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
NEITHER!

18) What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
This is hard, but since I gotta pick just one, Tony Stewart.

19) Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Yes.

20) Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No.

21) Ring tone?
Pit Bull, I know you want me.

22) Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I don't have one lol

23) Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Nikki's! LOL

24) Do you go to church?
Nope

25) At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
New career.

26) How old are you?
32

27) Do you have a go to person?
Depends on the situation

28) Are you where you want to be in life?
No, not really. Want a new job for sure.

29) Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
Smurfs, Fraggle Rock

30) What about you do you think has changed the most?
Look older

31) Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
HELLO NO!

32) Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Everyday at work :)

33) Do you have a pager?
I did, in high school!

34) Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
Harford Mall and McDonalds in Bel Air

35) Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
Yes, I didn't do really bad things lol

36) Who do you think impacted your life the most?
My mom

37) Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
My godmother

38) Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
Sometimes

39) What was the first new car you purchased?
Honda Civic

40) What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
Logan being sick all those years

41) What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
I don't think I could since I have never been married

42) What's your favorite room in your home and why?
Logan's cause it's the 'meeting' place lol

43) What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
Keep to yourself!

44) If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
See my godmother more after we moved from the city

45) If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
My mother took care of my grandmother and looking back with the way she treated her, she shouldn't have.

0 comments: