The count down is on for Logan's Birthday Party tomorrow. After weeks of hidding that we are having it on a caboose, I finally told him last Friday since he was really down in the dumps and just sad about not having a good party. As you can see we are having a camo theme, with the cake! We only have a hand full of kids coming, we had to be careful about the number we invted since we can only have 20 with all the adults we are having. We had some people cancel so we were able to invite a couple of other friends that were next on the list. This was the first time I let Logan fully do the list and never again with the 'issue' I had. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. And it's NOT ever going to happen again. Guess I'm just too nice of a person. The caboose is very small and there is no place to really sit, so it's going to be interesting! But everyone who we are close to is coming and that's what matters. It's going to be nice to have my family and very close friends with me :)
Last night we went to Chili's and it's pretty much became my favorite place now! Love it! Today we picked up Logan's cake and went to Newark to see a silver camaro. So pretty! But glad I picked black for mine. I plan on getting pink racing strips and it's come down to 2 colors. I'm having a really hard time chosen one tho, lol. So I need everyone's help in helping me pick! I also want to get my name above the doors. LOL I know GOOBER! This time next week we would have been to Dover and getting ready to go again tomorrow, less then a week and I'm all excited! I got a new Tony Stewart shirt to wear on Friday and then I'm gonna wear Kasey on Sunday! Can't wait! Then this time next month we will be in Wildwood! WHOO HOO! So much fun in just one month!
Some of you may have noticed that I got rid on myspace but I do plan on using this and a private picture site to show off pictures. Once some things settle down and the drama goes away, I plan on getting a new one so I will keep you updated.
Well, I will post more tomorrow once we get in and situated from Logan's party!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Party Time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment