Logan's party was a HIT! Kids had fun and so did the adults, LOL The only problem we had, is when we stopped at the Mt.Cuba picnic area they were letting people 'visit' in the caboose I paid $200 for and they were eating the food. When Bill and I said something about it to the one lady, she laughed about it like it was no big deal. I was SO pissed off. I mean she was a older woman, I'm saying in her 60's at least so she should have had some manners. So I'm going to write a letter (email) to the railroad and complaining. I don't understand if we were renting it, why other people are allowed on it. There was a ton of money in the cards as well. Just not happen about that situation. Other then that, things went really good. Most of the kids stayed up in the top of the caboose, talking and laughing. They really had a good time. They were all so excited it was very hard to get pictures of the whole group. The cake was GOOD! But the candles wouldn't stay lit because of the breeze! LOL So once we got back to the house, we lit the other half that happen to be the 1 so I could get some decent pictures!
Then when we got home, my family stayed for a little bit. After they left I was all excited about going up, getting a shower and watching NASCAR. Instead we watched Deadliest Catch because NASCAR was rained out. Then this morning I made pancakes and eggs for breakfast and we played NASCAR Monopoly. We so gotta get the new one, this one has all the 'old timers' on it, LOL. So again today put on the tv to watch NASCAR, they got 74 laps in I think and whammo again, rain. So were watching for the rain to clear and the jet dryers to work and hopefully they will go green again. And again, were watching Deadliest Catch! Logan and I are excited cause John & Kate Plus 8 comes on again tonight! Then Deadliest Catch tomorrow night! Can you tell we love that show!
But I'll post some picture's later once I get the edited!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Fun on the Train
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
LOL.. my enjoys the races and we LOVE the Deadliest Catch! If that happened to me (the train thing) I would have requested some of my money back, or additional time on the train.
Post a Comment