Friday, May 29, 2009

NO RAIN ALLOWED!

OK, woke up a little bit ago and seen the ground wet so I went to look at the national Doppler to see what's coming our way. There is only a small line of rain out near western Maryland, so I'm thinking about right after lunch it should be our way. After that NOTHING! And I hope it stays that way with no pop up storms. I'm up dressed and so ready to go! And we have a hour yet before we are suppose to leave but I'm thinking of leaving sooner to beat some of the beach and work traffic. I've been waiting for this weekend since last September and now it's here! Can't believe it! SO ready!!!

Today's also an exciting day for my friend Vicky, she's buying her first house and I'm so happier for her! She needs a new fresh state and this is the perfect way! Can't wait to go over and see her new place next week :)

Anyway, I'm off to DOVER...

0 comments: