Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dreaming of Dover :)

Howdy everyone. Noticed it been awhile again. Lets see where to start. Been back on my pills for a week now, been feeling nasty too. Sucks feeling so good then going back to this. Got 4 more months (til July) and then I'm DONE! Will be SO glad!



Cody's party was ok. Logan had a lot of fun. I didn't feel too well. Logan's been doing very good at baseball, batting well and making good plays. Doing so much better this year. His pictures however turned out AWFUL! So I took my own and they turned out ok. Going to try again. Logan got a prepaid cell phone. He's been wanting one so on his day off Friday Bill got him one. He loves it!



My friend Shondell went to Dega' and my am I jealous! It's my favorite track and I really hope to get there one day! Got my tickets for NASCAR, Dover! WHOO HOO! Even got my picture with them, I know GOOBER! But hey, I LOVE my NASCAR. We have ticket's for Friday and then Sunday too! And it looks like we will be heading to Pocono next year! Tickets are $10 to $20 cheaper then Dover, they also have pit passes for $50 and it's only a lil over 2 hours away. So, after talking with Logan, were going to get tickets when they go on sale this fall! TOTALLY EXCITED! But first we get to go to Dover, TWICE. We have 27 days til Friday racing :) Were watching the pre race for Richmond now :) It's raining, stupid Kyle has on sun glasses, DUH DUDE!

Last night we went bowling, had a great time! My fingers do hurt though! LOL We stopped by Williams to see if the new camaro's were in yet and there not. Been waiting for a month now, been calling and riding by. Wish they just get here. I'm going to test drive one and see if I like it better then the mustangs. I'm hoping to get either this fall/winter. Ford was willing to give me 125% financing since we never missed a payment with them. But the camaro's get better gas mileage so I don't wanna go and get the mustang just yet.

It's been raining A LOT here. Sick of the rain! Logan didn't have a game again today because of it, been the this time this year. And were only a month in. But I better get off here and get some stuff done while I'm watching NASCAR.

Oh Logan got to be catcher for the first time and LOVED it! Did really good too! So here's a couple picture's of that!


0 comments: