
Friday is only a day away and I couldn't be happier. Bill got me a new shirt last week, yes it's Stewart and yes once I get my new car I'm putting Stewart on it :) So Friday I'm wearing my new shirt and hope to pick up a hat and lanyard as well, gotta match :) It's gonna be the first time we have been on another day other then Sunday and I'm so ready to see new stuff :)
So, here is the Friday, May 29th schedule:
9 - Gates Open - trust me, well be there LOL
10:10 - Truck Qualifying
11:30 - Cup Practice
1:10 - Nationwide Practice
1:30 - Kasey Kahne at the Dodge Stage :) And I'm gonna get some good pictures :)
3:10 - Cup Qualifying
4:45 - Driver Intro's for truck race
5:00 - Our First Truck Race :)
7:00 - Trackside Live - Still waiting to hear who is going to be on
Tomorrow is my baby boys birthday. He's going to be OFFICIALLY 10. And Damn am I sad over this :(
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
NASCAR on Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment