Saturday, May 16, 2009

Something to look forward to!






Well, it's DONE! This past Tuesday I ordered my 2010 Camaro! Totally excited! It's gonna be black with black interior! It's not going to be at the dealer until the end of September tot he beginning of October, so until then I'm saving everything I can and trying to pay down the Avenger too! My goal is to have $2000 to put down, but I'm hoping to save more. I plan on getting the windows tinted, a pink racing strip and then the black wheels. But I'm totally excited :)

Went to the movies today with my friend Erika to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, was really good and funny. Even tho they rated it really bad. We thought it was cute and funny. Now were sitting here watching the NASCAR All Start Race! Kahne, Stewart, Biffle and Burton were all in because they won and then Jamie McMurray got second in the showdown to be in. Was SO excited!! Got Dover in TWO WEEKS! And I'm so looking forward to getting to that weekend and then hoping it goes slow and we have good weather!

But OK, I'm off to watch the race :)

0 comments: