Saturday, May 30, 2009

From Concrete to Dirt


I'm so jealous. Logan's up in Bridgeport Speedway in New Jersey with friends of ours. We asked them to watch Logan while we went out and did some stuff and they have had him to APG and now at their son's modified race. So Logan's going to get to a dirt track before me :( And on top of that, they had pit passes! I bet he's in heaven! They just called and said Logan left long enough to get a pretzel and went right back! And he don't want to leave, so it's a long night for him. But I'm happy for him. He was excited to spend the day with then and has been really looking forward to it. We went to Woody's and I have to say I don't see what everyone raves about. I mean the food was good but the place itself was filthy. I wouldn't even go to the bathroom. Now were sitting here watching the truck race and Kyle just blew a tire and hit the wall, whoo hoo!!! But I'm off to get a shower and get things packed for the cup race tomorrow! Can't wait :)

0 comments: