OK So we have been trying to get our house payment modified since lat May, yes I said last May. This is the THIRD time. In just the past week, we have faxed twice, and as or a hour ago, scanned and emailed twice. It's getting old. Plus the one lady who calls, she is the account manager is just rude. Without coming out and saying it, she called me stupid and that was just it. I was done. This time they needed bank statements, that were MAILED in. Amazing how they got everything else and lost the statements.
If this was Obama's way of helping the middle class people from losing their houses, he should put someone to over see the banks. Each time it's a run around game, forms change, people change and you need to start all over again. As of now, they have everything, but I been told that three times, just this week. So we should know by Monday.
So I will post sometime this week, as I'm too mad, upset, frustrated and tired...
Friday, January 29, 2010
Obama's help for home owners
Labels: house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment