Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh my, I'm behind

OK I'm going to post tomorrow! I PROMISE! I have lots to share, lots to update and lots to share. Plus, I have been alot of thinking this week and have lots to say! Pitty help me....and you!

But before I do go, I want to share something that I'm excited over. Anyone who knows me, knows that since high school I have loved to volunteer. I did three years as PTA President and it was hard work but it was one of the best things I have ever did. Nothing is better then having children thank you for things that you have helped with as a group, and as President I got thanked often. Well, I wanted to do something bigger and I have always been wanting to join the Red Cross. With no job, time on my hands I FINALLY did it. I will go into more details about it with my next post. Cause I'm tired! It's been a long day! Went to Bel Air with my bestfriend Jennie for a much needed doctor appointment and then home to morgage stuff then to the Red Cross meeting. I forget how tired I get with being busy once I sit or lay down. I'm blessed that the cancer is gone, but wish I get the energy back that I had. I know, it takes time. But it gets old! Well, I'm off to bed for now.

1 comments:

Something New Each Day said...

Hi! I'm so happy that you checked out my blog! You seem like someone that I could become good friends with! I'm looking forward to more stories and laughs. We will def. have to hang out sometime! I can't find the link in your blog to follow it. Do you know where it is? I'm pretty new at the blogging thing. I became it at the beginning of this month... I've found other people's links on the sides of their posts... Anyway, now you'll HAVE to keep your blog up! B/C as soon as I figure out how to follow it, I'll be anticipating new things to read :) j/k We'll have to e-mail, or call each other to see if we'll be at any of the same upcomming Red Cross meetings or taining sessions.