Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOWMAGEDDON


OK So I'm behind, AGAIN! Gonna try to post fast about EVERYTHING...

There is just one word to sum up the past week....SNOW! And lots of it! I'm guessing we got 22 inches. We been hit by 2 BIG snow storms so far, one on December 20 and then on this past weekend. And we are getting another one tonight into tomorrow that could being up another 12 to 24 inches of snow. Same storm story, where it's coming from, merging with another storm. Since we had so much snow, I haven't had time to take too m any pictures of Logan playing so I'm sorta happy we are getting another one. But hope it's the last. Kids are running out of school days for weather make up and I'm ready for flip flops!

Good news is, I think we got the house all ready to go. Paid our first new lowered monthly payment. FINALLY!!! Logan got his report card and it was good. His spelling came up, wonder if that has anything to do with him doing the LIPS program again? I think so, one reason I fought for him to have it again.

We paid for our nascar tickets and we are happy to be sitting in the section we like for both races! I so cannot wait for nascar. The Shootout was Saturday night, but we missed it. We had a snow storm and was without cable in net, errr! So I ended up going out to shovel at like 8 pm!

My good friends from high school came up to see me last Thursday and we had SO much fun talking, laughing and just being silly! I've seen Kim but haven't seen Kelly! Forgot how fun it was to be around her! Hope to be able to keep up seeing them both of them. I have so missed my friends at mervo, well the ones I still talk to now. Hopefully if the kids have school this Friday, I'm going to meet her at the Bel Air Target :)



Bill ordered me a new lens for Valentine's Day! And I am soo excited! It's a EF 50mm f/1.8 II with a Tiffen 52mm UV Protection Filter. It's been shipped already too! Can't wait to try it out! I'm also getting a few other things and since my godfather left, going to turn his room into a studio I think.

Well, I better get off here. I want to try to get all the clothes done before this storm in case we lose power! Really want to clean my floors but I guess I should wait until this weekend!

1 comments:

Something New Each Day said...

I love your new background, and look! I know how you feel with the snow. I'm trying to look at it in a positive way :) It's fun to hook back up w/high school friends... It makes you remember what it was like to be young. Ah, the good ol'days. Have fun, and stay safe.