
I am SO bad at this! Let see, I got all my new toys, new background stand, lens, lots of props including a couple cute baby hats! I'm even getting the spare room together for my studio! I'm so excited! I'm going to have a grand opening, with big savings! So if anyone wants to be invited, let me know! I'm starting to really book up for March and April! And I'm THRILLED! I took some AMAZING pictures during the snow storm of a client who turned into a friend! I will post some so everyone can see!
Logan went back to school FINALLY! He got 2 awards from school when they finally went back! The snow is MELTING! Always a good thing :) I need my parking spaces for my birthday party here on March 6th! SO EXCITED about that!
I have been having horrible pain in my neck, so I am on light duty for a couple weeks! Hope it's nothing! I go back to the doctor this Thursday for more blood work! Story of my life! Although I haven't had it much in the last 4 months. Keep your fingers crossed it's nothing :) Maybe I pulled something with all the snow!
I got out of the house with some friends! Having a great time with my old friends again! It's really nice to have people to do stuff with! I haven't really had that since this past fall and miss getting together with friends!
But I better get done this so I can go get Logan off of xbox :)
Monday, February 22, 2010
Long over due, again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey. I was just wondering how you've been. Have you had any recent involement with the Red Cross? How all is well!
Post a Comment