
Yawn! I had a nice weekend. Sorry to see it go by so fast. Stinks! Were sitting here watching Ocean Force. Logan's new addiction on truTV. It's also the channel that Speeders (Logan) and Intervention (Me) that we like to watch. We had a pretty good weekend. Friday night I didn't do too much. Took my godfather to get his eye drops for his surgery on Tuesday and just hung around the house. Saturday we had a great time at Rocks State Park. Took some really great pictures! I'm really wanting to get a professional camera but have to see how that goes. Saturday night I went to a quarter auction with Erika, Jean and Bibbis. It was different and even thou I didn't win anything I had a great time. 
I have did a lot of searching and found the next tattoo that I want. It's not the traditional Celtic Knot but I love it. I wanna get Logan's name under it. But I also want to get my Hershey kiss updated. It's really light and the pink the guy put around it instead of in it, makes it look infected. I really like the idea, just not how it turned out. So I will be going to a different place this time around. But that is the is the pic of what I want.
While online I came across a pretty necklace that I loved. Little to my surprise it was from Tiffany Co. and $150. But I still like it and want it. So hopefully I will be able to get it.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Where did the weekend go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love the new tattoo you want to get :) Where do you want to get it on your body? Like the necklace too! Pretty, and from Tiffany's...
Cheri, I'm glad to see that things are going better for you sweetie. It's all a foreign language to me really, but I'm sure you know what you're talking about by now! Love the necklaces, very pretty. I didn't know you had any tatoos at all! You're braver than I am! Anyway...I will talk to you later girlie. Know you are never far from my thoughts and always in my prayers. Big hugs!!
Love the necklace and tat. I'm glad you got a chance to go to the falls, should have went in better weather. We will have to do it this summer, so we can take pictures again! Oh, why does Brigitte have a bucket list? Is she sick or something? Love ya sis.
Yup, got one tat this past Aug with my girlfriends, it's a hershey kiss but it didn't turn out so good. Honestly it didn't hurt like I thought it would :) I really need to call you! Haven't talked to you in some time! Miss ya babe!
Nope, she's not sick. Sore subject with me :| But anyway, I can't wait for our lil trip :) Love ya too babe :)
Post a Comment