
WOW! We did get some snow, looked pretty but didn't accumulate to nothing. Again, totally disappointed! Hoping when it does snow, we get INCHES and FEET! LOL
Had a good weekend. Sunday Jennie and Cody joined Logan and I and we went to my moms for the day. On my way down I picked up my pictures from Sears. And boy did that guy think we were strange, funny, what ever you wanna call it. LOL Once we got to my moms we went down to ride the streetcars! The boys had fun and so did Jennie and I. It was a very fun day with them, as always :)
Logan is in bed with a headache. Wondering if it's allergies starting up again! They get him really bad when they start like this. He's off school this Friday and then next Monday. I'm SO jealous! LOL
But anyway, I'm off to lay in bed, and most likely gonna fall asleep....
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Little Snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment