So I haven't updated in awhile and don't know where to even begin. Those who are close to me, know. So I'm just gonna start of new today! I'm leaving soon to go to my moms to pick up the pictures from Sears. It's a Christmas present each year! And I love it! I got 25 sheets of pictures! I got some nice ones for Logan's 9th birthday, yea I know I'm late! Better never! My best friend Jennie and her son is going with me. Logan I couldn't be more thrilled that they are going! Along with my mom we are taking the boys to the Baltimore Streetcar Museum. Hoping we don't FREEZE!
I got a new program from a friend I been playing with. It's really for scrap booking, but I been having fun using it to make
Friday was football day at work so that is where the top picture is from. It's my friends Vicky and Kathy. Kathy is more then likely getting induced the end of this week. She's having a boy and naming him Jaxson! And I can't wait to see or hold him. I love babies!!!
Well, I better get off here and get some stuff done so we can pick up Jennie and Cody and head on out!
I got a new program from a friend I been playing with. It's really for scrap booking, but I been having fun using it to make
Friday was football day at work so that is where the top picture is from. It's my friends Vicky and Kathy. Kathy is more then likely getting induced the end of this week. She's having a boy and naming him Jaxson! And I can't wait to see or hold him. I love babies!!!
Well, I better get off here and get some stuff done so we can pick up Jennie and Cody and head on out!


0 comments:
Post a Comment