1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now?
Honestly, I wish my baby boy would give me more kisses
2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
Either upset/pissed or thinking to hard lol
3. What are you listening to right now?
Ravens game
4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms?
YES!!!!!
5. Do you believe in perfect?
hell no
6. Are you a jealous person?
depends
7. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
I'm still tired
8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
honestly, I fall asleep so fast I don't have time to think
9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life?
yes and no, would love to go back to school at some point
10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are?
it's always younger thank goodness!
11. Do you think men truly understand women?
hell no
12. How about women understanding men?
no and i don't think we ever will
13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful?
yes :)
14. What is one fact about the last person that called you?
My BFF Jennie
15. Other than your current one, what’s the longest relationship you have had?
umm 3 years I think
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Sunday Stealing: The Hardest Meme Ever
Labels: Meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment