OK agitation has taken on a new meaning for me these days! The other day at work, I was sitting in Vicki's room and someone came in to ride the bike she has for PT. The bike being close me was so annoying that I had to move to the other side of the room cause the bar was sitting to close to me and getting to me. Then Tuesday night, on my way to pick Logan up from my moms the wind shield wipers of all things bothered me to the point that I had to stop and pull over to take a break from them. Stupid things like this have been going on for the last two months and it's getting worse. It's annoying but funny at the same time :) It's just one of the side effects of my medication! Just thought I would share since I'm over the wipers thing and people laughing at me LOL
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment