Sunday, November 23, 2008

SON-day!


So were did the weekend go? Seems it went by too fast again! At least it's a 3 days week for work. I'm about to get ready to head to Wally World. There are two things at the North East store that is cheaper then here in Elkton. Not sure why but oh well I'm going to get them. Then I have a Christening to go to for a friend at work.

Wednesday I'm picking my mom up for Thanksgiving here at my house again! Can't wait! It's a lot of work to do it, but it's neat having Thanksgiving at my OWN house! Friday we are going shopping since it's black Friday! We LOVE doing this now, it's became a tradition now since you save money with all the good deals. So far, we've spent around $450 and there is $380ish left on his list that were getting Friday.

Each year I get a new item for Christmas and this year I got a cute penguin candle holder from a friend at work! It's so adorable that I just had to share it! It's from Home Interior!


0 comments: