Second cycle of my chemo pills is done, YAY! And I wasn't as sick this time. I start cycle 3 on the 14th, just in time for Thanksgiving! How nice! They took me off of my blood pressure medication cause it was making it too low and I was getting horrible side effects from it they think. They put me on a iron pill and new vitamin pill cause I'm getting close to being anemic with my levels going low. And my last ct scan showed that the area in my tissue has went from 4.3 cm to 3.7 cm, so the medication is working and I'm SO excited!!! The put me on something for depression and I really think they need to give me something to balance out the agitation ( another blog posting and funny).
I'm going to be making a diary off here and I'll email it to everyone, so please email me your address if I don't already have it and would like updates. There are just some feelings that I would love to post but cannot since it's personal and I only want my close friends online and off to read it. Aunt Teresa, I will need your email address please!
I was going to do the biggest loser at work, I had planned on it even before I found out I had cancer and people are bitching, so after a few days of thinking about it, I've decided not to do it. It would be good money if I did win. But it's not worth it to me if people are already saying it's not a fair advantage that I have cancer! Hey if they want the cancer by all means, they can have it! But it's just silly to me, I've lost the weight I think I'm going to lose cause one I'm off my pills I eat like crazy! LOL
But anyway, I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend! It's almost Friday WHOO HOO!!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
HD Update
Labels: Health
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment