Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Love Dover

I had to tell everyone about our trip to Dover! We had SOOO much fun! The Fan Zone was different and had the Dale JR and ARMY section that Logan loved! They had the Dodge stage, were some of the drivers were. I got about 10 feet from KASEY KAHNE!!! And I thought was cool, it got cooler but that will come soon. Our seats were really good and we got to see pit road, we sat across were Kasey and Tony was. When they did driver intro's we only got to see half the field, so we got to boo Kyle Busch to his face and I mean RIGHT to his face! And here is the cool part. When Jamie McMurray road by, of course I was wearing all his gear, I yelled at him with my big mouth and he turned around, smile at me and waved then POINTED to me and gave me a thumbs up!!! OMG That TOTALLY made my day! I was like a little kid in the candy store!!! Then we went on to lead the race until that damn Robby Gordon!!! I had such a great day, even feeling sick now and then from my meds. I popped those anti-sickness like they were candy, LOL! But I just had to let everyone know about my McMurray story!!!

0 comments: