Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thank You!

Hi everyone, got tons of emails asking me how I am. I promise to post something soon about what's going on! I been super down in the dumps but so far, have had a really good week. I'm been pretty much keeping to myself, with some upsetting moments about friends. But I'm blessed to have the friends that I do. I'm starting to realize the people in my life who really care about me and who want to be here for me. And it's the people I least expected! I' learned that because people do things you don't agree with, things that could make them a bad person, don't mean that they can be a GOOD friend. I'm truly blessed to have Jennie and all my work friends who are like my extended family and are so totally there for me when my other friends aren't! Tonight was the crab feast for work and I had such a good time hanging out with my girlfriends! We haven't been able to all get together as a group and do something and it was nice to see everyone and have fun! We are planning a girls night out in October and I'm super excited :) Just hope I'm feeling up to it! Well, we have a in service day tomorrow and that means I can sleep in, YAY! Then tomorrow night, I'm off to get my boss lady, Ms. Lynn her birthday cake that Steph and I came up with! Were getting it from coldstone! YUMMY!!!

0 comments: