Wow! Were is our warm weather at? Today's been a busy Saturday. Took Logan to get his hair cut, then it was home for him to get a quick shower to get the hair off, then to baseball for pictures and what chaos was that, then home for Logan to change clothes and then we went to see Haunting in Connecticut! What a good movie it was! They sure don't make scary movies like they used to and this one was good. Then we drove around a bit. Looked to see if they had the new camaro out and of course they didn't. So they it was off to the ford lot so I can drool over the mustangs! I really could kick my self in the butt for trading mine in. I love the 2010 ones!
I added some of the new pictures I have taken to blogger over ----> there :) I took a bunch last weekend and have yet to do anything with them, so I'm gonna work on that in a little bit while Logan and I watch a movie on the SiFi channel :) And I have yet to take any this weekend because of the nasty weather we been having. And I think tomorrow looks the same!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Baby It's Chilly Outside!
Labels: Baseball, Logan, Photography Adventure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment