Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Spring


Logan & I at Fair Hill

WOW, so it's been a long time since I have updated. Sorry! Just haven't been in the "mood" to! Now lets see if I know were to start!

IT'S SPRING! But darn it don't feel like it! It was warm and then for the first day of spring it had to be cold! Go figure! Really looking forward to the warm weather, flowers and lots of blue sky! And of course tons of thunder storms!

Logan got a good mid term report! He's getting ALL A's and B's, WHOO HOO! He's started baseball although were having issue's with what team he should be on. He's found a new friend named Jeffery who comes over often. I'm so glad cause there really is no one here for him to play with since Brandon and Calvin left. We still talk to each of them but it was just really hard on Logan when both moved away a year apart. Calvin's mom gave us a plant that I keep in my kitchen and sometimes I'm bad at watering it. So Logan will remind me to water "Calvin" LOL. He was home 3 days this week with a sinus infection. Now I'm feeling the same way! My head feels like its gonna explode!

I've just finished my 7th chemo round. Got 2 more that I know of left. I will find out more once I go this Wednesday to get the measurement done :) Had my liver tested and it came back ok! I'm tired most of the time with no energy to much but rest and sleep when I get home.

Saturdays and Sundays are taking up by taking pictures! I got a new camera and I'm totally in awe with it! I have got some AMAZING shots that I plan on sharing!!! I've made a list of all the places I want to visit! So far I have done 3 of 12, but that's only for Cecil County! I have other lists for DE, Harford, and Baltimore! There is a woman at work with the same camera as I just got who's been very helpful and we plan on going on 'photo shoots' together! All excited :)

With Easter coming I've made plans with my favorite girlfriends to go to the Bunny Train at the Wilmington and Western Railroad. Haven't told Logan, cause I know he will be excited and want to talk about going 24/7. And then we are going to my moms for a few days for Easter and hopefully taking Logan to Gettysburg! He's been doing LOTS of reading about the Civil War. If that boy isn't going to be a engineer he will be a history teacher! LOL

Celebrated my 32nd birthday on the 4th! Feel old now! Keep telling everyone I"m counting backwards, so I'm really only 28! LOL Went out with the girls last night and we had a BLAST! I really love my friends! I'm happy to say I FINALLY have a 'GOOD" group of best/close friends! My best friend Jennie is buying a house and had some set backs, so I'm hoping she gets it all worked out so she's not all stressed! Vicky's also looking around to buy a house and I'm so excited for her. Dawn had her third child on Feb 27th, one month after my friend Kathy had her son Jaxon! And let me tell ya, a month makes a difference! LOL Kathy's baby is so much bigger and heaver! Both are adorable! Tammy's little girl Lucy is getting bigger and bigger! She's going on 8 months the end of March. Just wish I got to see her in person more rather then pictures! Haven't seen my mervo friends in awhile so hopefully when I go to my moms for Easter I can see some of them!

Before we know it...

Logan's big 10th Birthday will be here... Not sure what we are doing yet either! I need to start working on it! By now I've always had it planned! LOL He wants it on a caboose but I gotta see if I can afford that. And then it's who to invite with only being able to have 20 people including adults!

NASCAR will be here... As of today we have 68 days to go! Logan and I are making the trip alone for the spring race! My mom got the tickets for Logan and I for his birthday :)

WILDWOOD will be here... 92 days and counting!

0 comments: