Thank goodness it's the weekend! And then I have two 4 day weeks, YAY! Not too much is going on. They took me off my chemo meds for a cycle cause my blood pressure was high. So I'm off of them for 5 weeks! Hopefully, I will have some energy!
I booked Logan's birthday party at the Wilmington and Western Railroad. They rent out the caboose and can fit 20 to 25 people. It's going to be a surprise! I told him we were having it here, because of me being short on money. He will be going over Jennie, Scott and Cody's and they will be bringing him up to the station. I got him ticket's for NASCAR for his birthday, so he already knows about that. And I wanted to surprise him with something! Now to find someone to do the cake I want is going to be a chore!
Today Logan and I are going with a bunch of my friends tot he railroad to see the Easter Bunny, there is like 30 of us going counting all the kids! Then it's home for a 5 pm baseball game. It's really windy here, so I'm wondering if they will even have it!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Windy Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were sick, I've just read all your Health posts and I really am in shock here... You probably hear it all the time but if there is anything I can do to help you though this then please let me know... Murray's cancer is Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and he is, luckily, still in remission after 6 years... You will soon be looking back on all this too, I just know it cos you're one of the strongest people I know... (((Hugz)))
Post a Comment