
I had one awhile ago, but let it go and decided after getting a email from them, that I would stard it back up so here is My Page :).
Bill is getting me a NASCAR scrapbook for me to keep my picture's in! I'm so excited :) There is the picture of it. The place I want to order it from has a few left but no one else does because they are no longer making them. BOO!
Anyone see the nationwide race last night and Kyle Busch? What a jerk! If you haven't seen it check out the NASCAR site. I'm sure you will think the same as me :)
This time next year we will be in POCONO! I'm so excited! Were getting pit passes too :) THRILLING! But I"m gonna go and watch the rest of the race with Logan. He's sick, since last night and running a fever of 102.6. So he's not even getting out of bed. So my time is dedicated to him :)
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Infield Parking Anyone?
Labels: Logan, NASCAR, pictures, scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment