
Today I'm going shopping for my friend Dawn's baby shower gift and party stuff! She don't have too much so I can get whatever I want! WHOO HOO. Her shower is this Friday so I also gotta get the plates and stuff for the party! I'm attempting to make a diaper cake!
My friend Kathy came into work with her baby Jaxson yesturday and he's so adorable! I love babies! I got to hold him for a little while she was there! Makes me want another one! HA NOT!
Last night I got to see my best friend Jennie's new house. It's a nice big house but my goodness does it need work! And I can't wait to help! She needs to paint, fix 2 windows and the sliding door, patch up holes in the wall, replace carpet, put down hard wood floors and some more stuff! So she will be a busy girl!
NASCAR starts tonight and I couldn't be happier! Sunday's been be spend in front of the telly and on the pc for my scanner! There have been a TON of changes! I still have to get ticket's for May 29th. Were going to prectice, quilifing and the truck race. Something new! Then my mom is getting Logan tickets for his birthday! Him and I will be going by ourselfs for the first time! Should be interesting :) I'm still rooting for Kasey Kahne and Jamie McMurray. Logan's rooting for Greg Biffle. He's still really upset about the whole Home Depot and Tony Stewart parting ways.
It's really been a weird week. Were 2 hours late one day then had surprise snow over night and were off Thursday! Kids were suppose tog et there report cards this past Monday but they moved it by a week. So when Logan told me last night he got his report card I was surprised! He did VERY good!I"m so proud!! So it looks like I'll have to get him a little something!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Baby Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment