Sunday, February 1, 2009

13 Days and counting...

Again the weekend passed by too fast! I'm sitting here just finishing up eating a bowl of Lucky Charms! It's been a fun week, we had a couple days off for snow/ice, my godfather's eye surgery went good and I've connected with some old friends online and we been sharing pictures! It's been exciting talking to everyone again! Can't wait til we al get together :)

Other then that, I've just been working, cleaning, and sleeping as always! I'm working on getting our house refinanced and if it works, we should be saving around $1200 so I'm totally excited!


NASCAR starts in just 13 days, then I'll be glued to the TV every Friday and Sunday! Can't wait!! They are working on the track down at Dover. Adding a SAFER wall for pit road along with a pit for the 43rd car so they don't have to share. We are going Friday May 29th for practice, qualifying and the truck race. Then My mom is getting Logan and I tickets for his birthday for Sunday! Then I got tickets for the fall race also! WHOO HOO! Totally excited! Our Lowe's trip is on hold til next year cause of my health, but I can deal with that. For now :)

0 comments: