OK Kasey made it into the chase, so excited! This year we got 8 out of 12 in the chase that we like. AND KYLE BUSCH DIDN'T MAKE IT!!! Love it :) The first race Kasey blew up, so ticked!
This weekend is DOVER! And I'm so excited to go, just hope I feel better! We are making some signs this time around and here it out first...hahaha Do you like it? We got ticket's for Friday too! I am going to be SO tired come Monday!
I'm on my LAST round of chemo pills, they increased it too so it's pretty much kicking my butt. Most days I haven't gotten out of bed til 12ish, but it's be nice being able to stay home and relax while being sick. I'll have off for a month (October) then 4 rounds of radiation (2 times a week for 2 weeks) and then, if everything goes as planned, I will be DONE! A year and two months later!
Logan is doing good in school. Love his teacher Mrs. Pratt, seems to be on top of things like Mrs. Miller & Mrs. Robson! And I'm happy about that. He also scored really well on the Maryland State Testing, so good he got a letter about doing the Talentant Youth Program! SO EXCITED and HAPPY!
Monday, September 21, 2009
NASCAR, Health, and Logan updates...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment