OK So I'm really behind, so this is going to go fast, LOL
Friday/Saturday Bathroom:
Done, blue, my walls are way uneven! LOL
4th of July: Fun with Friends :)
We spent time with my sis (BFF) Jennie and her hubby n of course my other favorite kid, my Cody boy! If I was talking, I could hear Logan now saying NO HE'S MY BEST FRIEND :) LOL Love those boys! We did dinne, fireworks and the very long line for Jennie's funnel cake! Then back to my house again. But still had a good time, always do. Jennie managed to throw her phone away, by accident of course. Thank goodness it was on top in the trash can when she went back the next day, LOL
Monday Pictures with a friend:
This was the only good one I really got!
Got to see baby dear, very exciting!
Wednesday: Fort Delaware on Peapatch Island then over to Fort Mott in Jersey :)
Logan and I went to Fort Delaware, it's become a yearly thing when I have off during 4th of July week. The sky that day was so clear, blue and the clouds were so perfect and puffy, it was just the perfect day to be outside! Hot but not to the point that you couldn't stand it. I never noticed the pretty red brick that was in the tunnels at Forst Delaware. I could h ave spent hours there taking portraits. But someone wasn't in the mood. The red is just bright and rich, great for pictures!
And were off to Fort Delaware & Mott!
Logan :)
My Logie Bear took this :) Not too bad :)
Swamp :) LOL
HELP ! ! ! LOL
I took a bunch of these, just love how it looks! Gonna be even better when I get the chance to edit it :)
The pretty blue sky and clouds
From Thursday on, it was rest time. I wasn't feeling too well, so we stayed around the house, watched tv, some movies and Logan played outside. I did get to Fair Hill for some pictures and will post them tomorrow :) I'm off to lay in bed with Logan and watch some tv :)
Monday, July 13, 2009
Picture Picture Everywhere !
Labels: Friends, house, Photography Adventure, Picture U Photography, pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment